Welcome to Lakewood Village Associaton!
8700 Sunset Drive Phone: 515-287-1804 Hours: 9-2pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
P.O. Box 158 4-7pm Tuesdays
Norwalk, IA 50221 * Closed weekends & holidays.
- The annual Homeowner's Association Fee is $255 for 2023.
- Invoices are mailed Annually and are due no later than January 31. *Late fees: $35 per month added Feb 1.*
- A seasonal rental for one of the 60 marina slips is $350 ($550 for Non-Resident Members).
- Non-residents of Lakewood may purchase a Non-Resident Membership, User Fee is $795 annually.
- LVA BOARD MEETINGS: Please attend! The board meets the 3rd Tuesday each month, at 6:30 pm.
- Meetings are held at the Lakewood Office, 8700 Sunset Drive.
The LVA Board reserves the right to add, cancel, reschedule or relocate meetings; notwithstanding, informational, consultation, Executive Sessions deemed necessary by the Board. Call the office to confirm scheduling. Lakewood Village Association, Inc. is a Private, Non-Profit, governed by IA Code 504 for Non-Profits. LVA is not a public entity.
WHO ARE WE? PURPOSE, MISSION, VISION, & VALUES
WHAT BOUNDARIES MAKE UP LAKEWOOD VILLAGE ASSOCIATION? Base Map of all Lakewood Village Association. Map of our Common Properties.
Please feel free to contact us with your comments and suggestions.